PS4 become the major hits with viral games like Fortnite and God of war and everyone is putting their heads together and playing the games like crazy. Seeing the popularity and craze for the gaming, Sony introduced PS4 Remote Play to let the users play their favorite games of their smartphones as well. This Android app really comes in handy when there is no TV around and you urge to play the game. All you got to do is connect your smartphone with a PS4 controller and you are on the roll without any interference or interruption. The communication between the application and PS4 controller is done via Wi-Fi or mobile network, So, you need to stay connected with the internet to enjoy the gaming. One thing you must know that if the connection is poor then you might feel jitters and lag during the gameplay.
PS4 Remote Play APK Android 2019 Latest Version Download
PS4 Remote Play was developed by Sony Play station mobile Inc. It fancies the version of 2.8.0 with a rather small file size of just 13.5 MBs. The application was publicly made available on March 8, 2019, and it requires the android jelly beans 4.4 or up versions.
Smartphone gaming era is ever on the rise and famous games like PUBG and Fortnite had already launched the mobile version along with the full-fledged PC versions. Console gaming is still good, but the next era is of smartphone gaming. Sony is already lacking the versatility as you cannot enjoy the latest games on your smartphone. PS4 use the HD Tv to let you enjoy the names neglecting the smartphones totally. PS4 Remote Play is eradicating the limitations and let the Sony users enjoy the latest games on their smartphones as well. The bridging application was mainly made for Sony Xperia series. The app is easy to install and get acquainted with. The gap between the smartphone gaming and Sony was meant to be filled by the launch of this application and many users are looking forward to it.
Things To Look Out For:
- Strong internet connection: You need to connect with a home or local internet connection as smooth gaming depends on the strong internet connection. As most of the games are of first-person shooting genres and even the slightest lag would give the advantage to your enemies. So, you need to have access to a strong internet connection to avoid lagging.
- Battery capacity: You need to look for battery consumption as the application combined with gaming drains the battery excessively. So, if you need to go out, you better check the battery percentage and play according to your phone won’t die on you at the time of need.
- Sony Entertainment Account: For the synchronization, you need to have a Sony account. Make sure that you have the latest versions of applications and Sony Entertainment.
- Compatible with Xperia: As the main target of Sony is to connect their PS4 and smartphones so, the game works best on Sony Xperia series. Some gamers tried it on other smartphones and some of the phones synced with the application too. However, the most compatible and recommended choice would be Xperia.
PS4 Remote Play APK For Android File Details
|App Name||PS4 Remote Play|
|Requires Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Get it on Play Store||Link|
|PS4 Remote Play APK For Android||Download|
How to Use PS4 Remote Play on Android
- Check the internet connection.
- Open the app and go to settings.
- Select the remote connection.
- You can select the rest mode for less power consumption
- After completing the connection you can enjoy the gaming.